[Dailydrool] nails

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 21:01:12 PST 2009

Training and patience are the way to get dogs to do just about anything, but
if  you think your dog is going to bite you when you cut his nails, then
maybe he doesn't
want to be part of that particular program.
I don't have any formal training but I have years of on-the-job-experience
and the scars to prove it.Some dogs just DO NOT want their nails cut, and if
you think your dog is one of them, have the Vet or Groomer cut her nails.
You can still work with her in between cuts, but please,don't get hurt.

A dog bite from your own dog hurts just as badly as a bite from someone
else's dog, and it can seriously erode the feelings you have for your dog.
(This is the voice of experience).
So please, work with your dog but if he or she is snotty about nails, get
some help from the Pros. That's what you pay them for.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper