[Dailydrool] SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com mailing iist

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Tue Dec 29 13:38:48 PST 2009

Welcome Dave & Sue ... slaved droolers have you become.

:-)

Know too, that many of us share in that feeling of loss, even if not our
own, sometimes another drooler's stories of their hounds and their passing
touch us in ways non-dog people can't seem to fathom... know too that years
can pass, new hounds can enter our lives, but they never fill that empty
hole that hounds dig in our hearts, new hounds make holes of their own, and
with the deepest knowledge of this feeling I wish you many many holes, for
it means your life will be filled with the life's of hounds.

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com mailing iist

I want to be on the mailing list to be able to enter a line or two about my
basset(s)