[Dailydrool] Purdue vet, anyone NOT happy

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Tue Dec 29 16:15:05 PST 2009

Call me paranoid but I don't think I want any of my dogs treated by research centers, teaching hospitals or to be
subjected to clinical trials for new drugs.    Animal Rights groups are making it very difficult for research centers to use
dogs from shelters or to buy dogs from class B brokers.

So it is my belief that alot of these places are just using our beloved pets as guinea pigs.  And charging us for the privilege of being subject
to their experiments.   Some of what they do may indeed result in better drugs for dogs and people at some point in the future.   But I really don't believe
that they have my dog's best interest at heart.   JMHO

Cathy Blatz
www.summerhilldachshundsandbassets.com