[Dailydrool] Happy Calendar day...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:40:17 PST 2009

... to the Foth hounds! We hope you had a day filled with treats and extra lovings.

We also say a huge thank you to you for all the belly-rub time that you give up so that your mama Ellie can do this calendar for us! Without all of her work and your sacrifice none of us would have this daily treat!

Happy Birthday to Conly- wow just one more year 'til the brown truck comes huh? Have a fun day!

We're also slinging some heart healing drool on the loss of Daisy Doozer~ we're sure that she is at the bridge getting ready for the new year's pawty up there.

droolies, Angelika and Elvis too!