[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday, Cnly

Kathleen Jones klj at efn.org
Tue Dec 29 17:09:16 PST 2009

Dear Conley, this is Maestro.

 First let me wish you a very happy first birthday!  I hope you get lots of treats. Congratulations on using the keyboard yourself!  Unfortunately, neither me nor my Mom could make out what you wrote.   Ask for Voice Recognition software for your birthday!  Then you won't have to bother Nigel or Lewis or deal with those pesky vowels.  It's what I use.  Don't tell Mom. She doesn't know!  I hardly ever write to the Drool myself. I save my computer time for browsing Dogster or ordering from KVPet & SitStay.  Again, please don't tell Mom.  She might see my credit card application....

Your friend,
Maestro

and Kathleen
(w/Henry Wadsworth & Bentley Basset ATB)