[Dailydrool] Las Vegas Basset Rescue Newsletter--Sign-up

decadog at comcast.net decadog at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 16:47:45 PST 2009

We'd love to have even more subscribers to our fairly new monthly e-newsletter. If you just like reading about Bassets (duh!),  we'd love to have you. You may learn new and exciting things about Sin City Bassets. Blackjack-playing hounds? Vegas Basset lounge acts? Pole-dancing lady Bassets? Well, maybe not. But we have beautiful and handsome Bassets for adoption and they all have a story. Our newsletter will also list any Basset get-togethers coming up. If you happen to be visiting Vegas and need a Basset fix, you'll know where to go. If you'd like to sign up to receive the newsletter email me at decadog at comcast.net with your email address and name. Or, you can sign up from a link on our home page at www.lasvegasbassetrescue.com   Bassetly yours, Darlene--for LVBR