[Dailydrool] This and That

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 19:42:43 PST 2009

Welcome to Abby the Labby and thanks to the Thundering Herd for taking this
poor baby in and giving her a good home.

We were glad to hear Lilly is recovering from her surgery.  Justin and Jade,
take good care of her.

Hearthealing drool to Tammara and her loss of Daizey Doo -- you did the
right thing, but it's so hard.  She's waiting for you at the bridge, free of
pain.

Happy 1st birthday to Conley!  You keep practicing that typing and I'm sure
we'll all get it eventually.

Welcome to PT Cruiser.  And healing drool for Daisey Mae and Boscoe of
WMBRI.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))