[Dailydrool] Clean den in 2010!

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 21:34:57 PST 2009

Help, Droolers!!!

Lola has been with me for a month, and we are still having housebreaking issues. *Most* of the time I can get her to tinkle outside. But she absolutely doesn't want to poop outside.

Lola is somewhere between 1.5 and 2.5 years old. I never got a clear response on that.  She was in 2 other homes before she came to live with me. Her former people said she was house-trained, but I'm not seeing it.

Lola has pooped outside a few time with me, and I make sure to lavish her with praise.  More often than not, however, she goes along for the walk, tinkles, and then poops in the house (or on the back patio pavers) shortly after coming in.

I need help from you pros. She's a really smart girl. How can I get it to "click" in her brain that poops should be done outside on our walkies? I want her to succeed! (Plus, I'm tired of picking up poop!) Any and all suggestions welcome.

Thanks and happy new year!
Sherrilyn