[Dailydrool] Happy New Year!

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 31 04:56:09 PST 2009

The Colonel and I went to PetCo the other day (to buy birdfood!) and browsed the doggy aisles.  He got very indignant and made me look at Lambert Kay's products - on the anti-diarhea med was a picture of a Basset Hound.  Senior Bladder Control, a Bloodhound; and a Dachshund graced the front of a bottle of anti-stress meds!  He was very indignant and ranted and raved about our favorite breeds being used to such a nefarious end - I had to laugh!

Thanks for supporting my writing this year and my efforts to support Basset Rescue.  I hope to continue into 2010!  Each and every one of you is very appreciated.  Here is your very own Happy New Year haiku:

Droolers are cool cuz

they send great Christmas cards and

love Bassets the best.

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and  RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me