[Dailydrool] Happy new year!

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 19:25:06 PST 2009

Happy new year to my Drool family.  May those of you who have had to send
dogs to the bridge find peace, may those who have gone down in the back walk
again, those with cancer have good time with their people, and may the new
year bring all good things to people and to houndies.  And may my daughter
stop b**ching about whichever of my hounds tinkled in her shoe while we were
out for a new year's eve dinner :-).  That will teach her not to pick up her
things :-)  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))