[Dailydrool] wheels

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Sun Feb 1 06:31:49 PST 2009

In Aug/Sept 08 of animal wellness magazine I came across an add with a rottweiler dog with a front leg amputation . It was in a special cart from a company called Eddie's Wheels  eddieswheels.com   888 2112700.  I think I remember reading about some one questioning how there hound would do if they had this procedure. This cart looks like it could do the trick. I hope this info helps someone.

Judy