[Dailydrool] Emmy

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Sun Feb 1 06:24:32 PST 2009

Just a short note of thanks for my kitty Norman to everyone that sent drool and well wishes, so far so good. On a much sadder note I was just notified that Emmy the black lab,  was sent to heaven, as she was much too tired and requested to be freed from a body that would not cooperate with her slightest request for movement.  From what my friend Marsha tells me Emmy was a lover and a friend to all so now our hounds will have one more tall friend to reach goodies on the counters in heaven and toss them down to them. No need to counter cruise when a taller lab is around. I usually don't write in on many subjects all aat once but this time I will. I just read the story on Jacques, I'm sorry I didn't write in yet,but sometimes important things just seem to get ahead of us but to Jacques family and to all those that have had heart wrenching losses recently please know you are all on my mind and in my prayers. The same goes for those that are sick, especially Chrissie I do think it is Chrissie that ate the plastic and metal. My Dice swallowed two rather large and heavy granite rocks from our yard this past April and had to have emergency surgery and 4 days in the SICU 24/7...  So  when Chrissie is well and at home please call Dice and you both can talk about your rather dangerous adventure. I hope every ones day is alittle better that before.

Judy