[Dailydrool] Boxer

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 13:36:43 PST 2009

We are so sad to read about Boxer. Thanks, Alexa for sharing more of his
story. I am thrilled that he learned the true meaning of love and had the
chance to experience a real family in a good home where he was cherished.
But then its so sad that he didn't get to stay longer. To have more good
days than bad. My heart aches for the people who are missing him, I am sure
he is reunited with his "mama" and will watch over his earth angels until
you meet again.

Warm thoughts and heart healing drool headed your way.

Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert