[Dailydrool] cushing's

marlys.bergstrom at us.pwc.com marlys.bergstrom at us.pwc.com
Tue Feb 3 15:39:29 PST 2009

My 7 year old female basset was just diagnosed with Cushing's disease. She
was drinking lots of water and peeing non-stop.  Can anyone offer me ANY
words of wisdom?  I certainly trust my vet but just want to know what to
expect.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Marlys A. Bergstrom | Abandoned and Unclaimed Property |
PricewaterhouseCoopers | Telephone: +1 678 419 1522 | Mobile: +1 678 243
8943 | marlys.bergstrom at us.pwc.com
Save energy. Save a tree. Save the printing for something really
important.

This document was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be
used, for the purpose of avoiding U.S. federal, state or local tax
penalties.

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.  PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited
liability
partnership.