[Dailydrool] Trudy

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 04:50:32 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

First,sad arhoos to all that have lost their babies.Welcome home to Grandpa
Mitchell and get better soon drool.

I have decided that Trudy is trying to get out all her puppy rantings out
before she turns 3(next week along with Jeff).

In the past three days she has pulled the drapery rod out of the wall,chewed
the bottom corners of every curtain corner trying to get the weights
out,climbed on the chair in my bedroom to reach the top of my dresser and
grabbed my neck and shoulder warmer(one of those things that are filled with
some sort of wheat hulls that you put in the microwave to warm  to put on
painful muscles)What a mess that was.Looked like she was swinging it around
in circles.It took over an hour to vacuum up,and this morning by 530 she had
brought in melting poop and put it on the wool rug.I know its not a full
moon and she normally doesn't do these things so maybe shes going for her
title of the big O.The only odd thing Jeff is doing is growling and bearing
his teeth at Trudy when she gets in his space,don't know what started that
but he has been put in lock down a few times,he only does this with Trudy .

I feel so bad for all of you that are going through this ice storm
aftermath.Years ago when we were stationed in northern Georgia we had a
horrible ice storm and I was 7 months pregnant.We were without power for a
week ,trees snapping everywhere.There was no means for them to clear the
roads back then so we just had to wait for the temperature to rise.We
weren't getting out,we lived at the bottom of a hill.The navy was not happy
that the guys couldn't get to work.Anyway I am rambling,good luck to all.

Got to get ready to take the hounds for nail trimming and then come
home,switch breeds and take the cockers for their trim.

Snooters and prayers to all,

Marty,mom to Jeffery,Trudy(what can I get into today)Mason,Hazel and the 5
c at ts