[Dailydrool] Dogku

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 10:15:45 PST 2009

Dear Ginny and Diane,
I absolutely love this book.  I highly recommend that if you don't have a copy, try to get one as I think they are limited edition, plus the proceeds benefit both HOP and Basset Rescue of FL.  Looks like I won't be getting as many chores done today as I planned LOL. I don't want to put it down!!!!!!
Drool to all in need.
Jackie, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre, Jellybean (very barky today), Nigel, Colette, Max and Little Nikki