[Dailydrool] housebreaking

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 10:52:53 PST 2009

Help. I am a housebreaking failure....
next week end I have a 5 days in a row off and plan to devote it to getting Holly on a potty schedule, I hope...then my plan is for DH to keep it when I go back to work (Holly Says: good luck Ma) For those of you who have housetrained Bassets I am asking for any and all advice. She is so smart and we are so dumb...she does fine at night but the daytime it is a free-for-all....make that a pee-for-all.
Thanks in advance,
Maggie Honnold (best friend to the steam cleaner...)
Hollyberry (who wants to go outside when it's do cold?)