[Dailydrool] Sentinnel

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 13:28:44 PST 2009

So here is the deal - these dogs are not cheap!!!   But here is what I honestly spend my money on (and I know I have told you some of this before):  Sentinnel, Flint River Ranch Dog Food and Juice Plus for Dogs vitamin/supplement.

I adopted Charles 12 years ago, heartworm positive.  Needless to say, after suffering thru the treatment with him, I will never miss a dose of Heartworm preventative.  And living in Florida and having experienced fleas before, I treat year round for fleas.  Result?  NO FLEAS AND NO HEARTWORM DISEASE - no flea dermititis or skin problems as well - the good diet helps with that.  I also have my house sprayed quarterly and my lawn sprayed bi-monthly - again becuz it is Florida - but rather treat than ever see a yucky roach or have fleas/ticks/ants in the yard.

While it is not easy to shell out the bucks for Sentinnel, good quality food and supplements I swear is saves lots more bucks in vet bills.  We have been blessed - but lost Winnie to lung cancer at 12.5 - have a 14 year old going strong with no health problems - two 8.5 year olds who look and act 5 and two buppies.....let's not talk about the buppies except that their health is great!

Novaritis (who makes Sentinnel) has been running a special that my vet says goes thru March - $25 back if you purchase a 12 month supply PLUS a $10 check toward your next purchase.  The $25 comes to you and the $10 is made out to the vet.  I have staggered my purchases over the months for all 5 dogs and have gotten $125 in rebates and $50 toward their next prescriptions - not bad all in all.

Contact me off DROOL if you want any more info - but I spend a bit of $$ on prevention and nutrition and spend far less at the vet and on meds.

Thanks for all the BASSETku orders!  There are about 40 DROOLERS who will soon be getting theirs in the mail!  Still have about 25 books to sell for Basset Rescue!
GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me