[Dailydrool] Sadness

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 14:22:43 PST 2009

Too many hounds have gone to the bridge this week.  Our hearts are going out to the families of Taz, Dudley, Gus, Dottie, Doofus and Tucker.  Reading about these losses made me just hold Ella that much tighter last night and this morning.  Candles are being lite to light the way to the Bridge.  These sweet babies will be met by many wonderful hounds.  They go these days knowing they were loved.

Diane and Ella Louise