[Dailydrool] Rosie

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 23 07:54:42 PST 2009

sorry double post
Miss Becky has one of those growths on her 'lump of knowledge occupit' and it it
has been there for five years . She has a fake set of flesh shaped teeth on her bottom lip which she has had for years. She now is covered with red bumps all over and a lump on her back hip that is different.
Now sulking I do not care what anyone says bassets definitely have cognitive skills. When I had my hip done and was crying before surgery and doctor was sympathizing with me cuz I could still see her looking at me with 'that' look at vet hospital  when I left her I talked surgeon into finally letting me home cuz said Becky missed me .  Well got son to pick her up at vet hospital and I even slept downstairs - she would NOTcome near me until about four a.m. So Rosie was definitely mad. aroooo! And also she won't forget.

Georgie and Miss Becky