[Dailydrool] Ballz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 11:01:01 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Sigh. I rememberz dem deyz when I had me ballz. I woke up one mornin, gabe dem a sniffy, an I wake up agin and dem ballz be gone. Left da brudder wif a bald patch back dere. Nebber did unnerstan whut heppin to dem fings,meebe dey gonna ship me ballz wif me big boy brains. I bee a hopin da new onez bee rite size, Brudder Elwood want sum like dem Red Bay Basset Boyz, wheeeew-weeee-now we a talking bout sum dangle downz dere. Dey gib whole new meanin to da word butt crack-
rutt-ro-its Momma-gots to go--

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds