[Dailydrool] fetching

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 06:17:31 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

Trudy will not fetch,she also gives the look of YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT!
Jeff will fetch it for Hazel.She has a ball with a bell in it because she is
sight impaired and she will lose it under furniture.Jeff will go find it for
her and then drop it in front of her so that she can hear it.Mason will play
with a ball but he prefers a empty tuna fish can.He carrys it around in his
mouth,or plays hockey with it or hides it in the couch.I keep telling him
I'm going to put him on a street corner with his can and he can beg for
change.

Thank you all that responded to my question about Trudy getting sick from
her shots.She is back to normal.

Snooters and prayers to all

Marty,mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Mason,Hazel and the 5 cats