[Dailydrool] Negligent Mom These Days

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Sun Feb 1 09:55:19 PST 2009

Has anyone ever tried to care for their Basset hounds while dealing with frozen shoulder? Everything from bathing him to getting him to the vet to check on his red eyes has been  a challenge. I give more sponge baths and solicit help for vet visits. I do still get  him brushed as he is really shedding.My baby, like my husband and son are somewhat neglected. I really pray my upcoming arthroscopic surgery fixes this and allows me to get back to normal.