[Dailydrool] There are LOTS of rooms for the BoardWaddle!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Feb 2 10:38:11 PST 2009

Aroooo. It is me, Cakie. I have had the slave check with the Residence Inn. There are THIRTY rooms available. Gotta tell them you are with Tri- State Basset Rescue's Boardwaddle. Then there are two other hotels, including rooms right on the OCEAN!

We want everybody to come and spend the night and have a real good time! Please come, please call for your reservations. When the remaining 30 are gone, they are gone...but waaaay not yet.

I am BEGGING. If you have a BoardWaddle problem, please paw me first,  boardwaddle at tristatebassets.org    I will try and have the slave find the answer without scaring the Droolers!

So I don't clutter up the Drool, again....Hotel Information is at http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess

BoardWaddle with me and Rusty the new guy, April 17-18, 2009 Ocean City, NJ  Help the hounds of Tri-State Basset Rescue.

(She slave will be going to the Sweetheart Waddle and away February 12-17. You can ask her questions in Florida, but otherwise she will be answering questions when she gets back!)