[Dailydrool] Connor Says Hello

Jenny Dill jennyrjd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 18:43:57 PST 2009

Hi Everyone,

Connor wanted me to tell you all Hi from him and to tell you that he is
soooooo happy with his new brover and his new furever home.  He is about 5
years old and his bruver Charley is 1 1/2.  His favorite pawstimes are:
playing alligator jaws w/ Charley, running in and out the doggie door with
Charley, howling/singing with Charley, and most important is not letting
Charley get pets from the momperson and oops my DH reminded that he also
loves to eat books!

Thanks to North Texas Basset Hound Rescue and their foster mommy Kim.

--
Charley and Connor's Momperson
http://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr307/jennyrjd/Charley%20and%20Connor%20Show/?albumview=slideshow