[Dailydrool] Hobo,Otis & the lottery

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:35:54 PST 2009

We are sending warm thoughts and heart healing drool to Hobo the cat's
family. We will keep you in our thoughts.

Also, no-problems drool to Otis on his upcoming appointment. Hope all goes
well.

Carmen mentioned she wanted to win the lottery to open a houndy sanctuary. I
feel the same way and am planning to win tonite. So I'll help you out as
soon as I get the check. ;-) What? I can dream.....

Drool to all,
Kacy with cowboy and rupert (who have already gone dumpster diving today and
its only 930am!!!)