[Dailydrool] Gotcha Miss Deeba!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 10:12:09 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Aaaahhh, I readin me droolz, restin me bones. Ebbin a guy like da Brudder gotz to hab a minute. My hebbinz, Momma gotz me a doin ebberyfin cept da cookin round here.
Now whut dat bee? Da doorbell again. I go on out dere, it be da mail woomen. She gotz a brown package. She seyz, it fur a Brudder Elwood. I seys dat me, hand it ober.
Now I lookie at dis an da lite bulb go off. Why it bee bout time, why I order dis long time ago. I go ober hop in me cage, I close me door, draw me curtains, boy I need me a reecliner in here, mebee a floorlamp, spruce up da place.
I open da package, and dis be like gold. Da furst edition of PlayHound. Why I kin hardly wait. Brudder Elwood start to do da readin furst. Nice, yup, we talkin bout dis an dat an my, dey git liddel friskey in dis bookie. WooHoo, now dis be a guy maggerzine iffin I ebber see one. Why itz got picsures, whoa, lookie da rack on dat one. why da Brudderz eyeballz are fallin out me headbonez. I gotz da hotflashes, I bee a droolin all ober me cage, hubba hubba, now I turn da page, it be the centerfold. Dey call dis da HOE HOUND OB DA MONTH. I bee a fumblin wif da pages I gitz so cited here.
Den it heppin.
I lookie, I lookie agin. Now dat lookie like a houndette da Brudder knowz. I read da name.
Emma da Delicate Deeba.
Oh yea, da truf bee out now- all dis talk bout how bad da Brudder Elwood is an now I seez diz. Da houndie world is a knowin da real deal now.
Deeeeba, where you a hidin, we waitin to see youze git outta dis-

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds