[Dailydrool] Kahuna, Basset beach and the strength of Synthia

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 3 10:17:29 PST 2009

Hi Everyone

I'm here, so sick with depression, and a lot says to me that Canadian winter is part to blame so it was a bless to see Robina's beach bassets. Xaxa would love it.

On a lighter note, I send my HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kahuna. I have a flair for his droopy eyes, he is so adorable. Kahuna, hope you have a nice steak and lots of belly rubs from momma. Those are the things that are worthy in this life. Good food and the love of the ones around who love we in return.

Synthia, I'm so very sorry for the passage of Baja, may he rest in peace in Saint Bernard heaven or even better, dog heaven and may the great energy of the universe give you strength to keep doing what you do.

I was so happy to receive a mail from the owner of Maple, the Russian Basset whose only fault is being a basset, who has 3 families wanting to adopt her! This really fills my heart with joy. One more basset saved from those who do not understand them. Kudos to Laurie for having created our  Canadian Basset Rescue Network

Drool and love to all you those who might need from my beloved Xaxa and Violeta who are helping to nurse me back to life.
Love
Virginia, Xaxa and Violeta (and the wonderful dad Helio)

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau