[Dailydrool] BHP Syndrome

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Feb 4 12:55:18 PST 2009

This is a very severe and serious condition and it affects many many
people.  It's God's design at its finest...for He knew that if they
weren't so darned irresistible and cute as all get-out, we'd probably
end up kickin them right in the rump when we found our chewed up shoes,
pee-pee spots on the carpet, our dinner snatched off the counter, and
after about 6 or 7 sleepless nights and mornings with stiff backs and
necks so our little angels could curl up the way they wanted to in our
beds!  Yeah, good thing they're so cute...

As for a cure, unfortunately there is only one...more houndage...puppy
houndage is great but any basset will make the symptoms much less
severe. Esp. if you get some sweet snooter kisses!  I should know, I'm
afflicted too! J

Jessica L. Sutton

Diva and Sophie's momma