[Dailydrool] BHP

Richard Coleman landesign_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 14:23:00 PST 2009

Well I am glad to know what we have. Each and every time I look at the pictures of the Basset on the different sites, I wonder would another be to much for us to handle.
Then Neva reminds me about the books-one was the second in the seirs-left the 1st and 3rd alone. Fred has done his share of damage, but all things considered it is minor. When you are getting your morning kisses from a 60 lb BHP and a 15 lb Doxie, don;t I have a little more face that could use some other puppy kisses?
Drool to all and may your weather be as good as ours has been in Little Rock-we missed all of the ice and other nasty last week. Seems most storms just go around us.
Looking forward to seeing more pictures of everyones dogs.
Fred and Mercedes are telling me it is time for our afternoon kisses and exercise.
Later

Richard S. Coleman, LandScape Designer