[Dailydrool] PlayHound

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Wed Feb 4 16:27:59 PST 2009

My PwGinaMarie sent her hubby, Sir Toby Lance of Warwick, a subscription to PlayHound for Christmas.  My girl knew that she was much older than Toby and thought that he deserved to look at some young Houndies in those skimpy little outfits.  He is too much of a gentlehound to do more than look :)

When Brudder Elwood wrote in about receiving his 1st issue I called my friend on the phone to make sure that my SIL got his copy.  Eileen told me that it had arrived and that Toby was drooling over the centerfold, Emma da Delicate Deeba.

It looks like the Brudder hit the nail on the head with this one.

Suz
Pw Gina Marie ATB
Forever in my Heart