[Dailydrool] Chaps wants you to vote for others!

Cathy Rudert bassethoundtown at fuse.net
Wed Feb 4 17:39:19 PST 2009

Howllo fellow hound and basset of the week lovers!  Our dear friend,
Maureen put Chaps, the Mayor up for basset hound of the week.  We are
honored and humbled.

However, Chaps would like to announce, as the Mayor of
bassethoundtown, he wants you not to vote for him in the daily drool
contest.  He is graciously removing himself.  Why you ask?

He is currently in another photo contest that could potentially win a
thousand dollars for the House of Puddles.  He is taking this
opportunity to ask for your votes in this very importing contest.  It
runs until the end of Feb and you can vote once a day.  Here is the
link.  It is very simple.  You just click on it and vote.  You can
vote once a day.  You can vote for 5 dogs a day and that is why there
is that number of votes thing on his page.

http://www.cbypcoverdog.com/Dog_Detail.aspx?ID=268

Also, besides winning 1000 dollars for the House of Puddles he can be
on the cover of the Northern KY Yellow Pages.  If he wins, I am going
to do a huge press release and make sure I blitz the media about
basset hound rescue.

Oh how a Mommy can dream!  My son on the cover of the Yellow
Pages..........Sweet!

This has been a public service announcement from your
Mayor............Chaps Rudert!

More Later

Cat, Chaps and Emma /**\
http://www.bassethoundtown.com