[Dailydrool] snow dogs

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Feb 4 18:53:01 PST 2009

With all the snow in so many places this winter, I thought
I'd do a scrapbook on snow dogs - I'd love for  you to
send me your favorite picture of your basset in the snow.
ATB bassets are welcome, too.

You may email them to me in jpg format - please use
your basset's name to label the picture (for example:
DudleyLindyATB.jpg).  By sending the picture, you are
allowing me to potentially use it in a scrapbook(s) that may
be auctioned on Hounds Bay; at least half the funds will
go to a rescue.

If you'd rather snail mail your picture(s), my address is:

5137 Chestnut Circle
Woodstock, GA   31088-4370

Thanks,
Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie & Pw
Bosley who don't get much snow here in the South