[Dailydrool] And a stinker to top it off

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:43:53 PST 2009

On top of my rowdy two houndies, we currently have Chaplain...or maybe
it's Chaplin, an 8 month old, long legged boxer/lab that we are dog-sitting
for the week. Last night I came home to find Duke, the brother-in-laws
Cocker Spaniel, at our home, reeking of skunk. Apparently he got sprayed
and Ben (the BIL) had to work and didnt want him stinking up their house. So
you know, why not bring him over to let him stink up ours. Makes perfect
sense, right!

So last night we had 4 dogs, a humper, a barker, a long-legger and a
stinker. The fun just never stops, lol.

Skunky drool to all,
Kacy with:
Cowboy (I'm on a mission to hump Chaplin and show him I am topdog!)
Rupert (Well actually I'm topdog! I will bark my loudest to prove it)
Chaplin (wth is going on? My parents left me with these short dogs that wont
leave me alone!)
Duke (P U, who smells so bad???)