[Dailydrool] Bob's Meg

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Thu Feb 5 12:08:33 PST 2009

Please pass to Bob my deepest concern for his sweet Meg. I pray and hope that her chest xray will be clear and the surgery will cure your girl. Cancer can be a most cruel disease, we are lucky that we can take there pain away when we can do no more.  My Sam had bone cancer , he was not a candidate for amputation so all we could do was manage his pain. We used a pain patch. Please ask your vet about this. You may also want to try holistic treatment. It sometime is a long shot but it can and does help in some cases. My Vinnie was a cancer survivor after anal gland cancer and holistic treatment, he left this world cancer free at 15 years and 5 months.

Kisses and Hugs to Meg,
Judy