[Dailydrool] special Valentine request

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Feb 5 14:20:21 PST 2009

I have a special request for Drooler Karen Johnson
and her bassets Cindy Lou and Smudgie - we haven't
heard from them in a while because Karen has been
undergoing what sounds to me like a very rigorous
cancer treatment.  She's almost done now and her
prognosis is very good.

Karen has 2 treatments remaining - please consider
sending her and her girls a Valentine, maybe even
include a picture of your hounds.  She was too ill
at Christmas to participate in the howliday exchange
so even a leftover howliday card would be wonderful.

Karen's address is:

Karen Johnson
7804 Horseshoe Bend
Lithonia, GA  30058

Cindy Lou and Smudgie have kept Karen going but
she's missed the Drool goings on since October - she
will be thrilled to get some cards or just a note in the
mail.

Thanks,
Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie and
Pw Bosley, missing Dudley ATB