[Dailydrool] Thanks for the laughs this week

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 07:25:59 PST 2009

I just want to say thanks for laughs this week.  I have enjoyed reading so many stories from everyone this week.  The Playhound espisodes are killing me!  What a hoot!  The BHPS threads were great too.

I can't say enough that the drool calendar pics this year are just awesome and the hounds are just beautiful.  It is the highlight of my day.   And I have enjoyed seeing pics of hounds that I read about so it is nice to put a face to a name.  Today is Miss Angela Basset!

I recieved my very cool Nigel groupie shirt and have just placed my order for my Llewis groupie shirt.
The artwork is phenomenal and to pay tribute to two of the drool legends with the money going to rescue is adding to the greatness of this.

We are still drooling for all the sick kiddos and Granpa Mitchell for his beke but we are glad he is finally home.
I also hope that Elder Clara's tummy feels better.  I could almost visualize this from reading the post.  I could see the horror on Jake's face and the panic in Elder Clara's.  Poor things!

I am still behind on some of the drools but am trying to keep up.

We send love and drool to all of those in need and wish everyone a great weekend with their fur-kids.

Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder & Sophie