[Dailydrool] Jimmy Buffett and Basset Lovers......

Brenda Cruse brendatyler2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 07:48:20 PST 2009

Being a long time Parrothead AND Basset Hound lover, I say go for it too!
Tyler actually perks up and starts running around the house when he hears "Cheeseburger in Paradise"  I used to sing it to him when he was a puppy and he still knows the song!  If you click on my blog below....I'm posting some pictures of Ty all duded up for Jimmy, even though he can't actually attend a show.
At one point, I had sent Ty's picture to Margaritaville to post in their parrothead gallery, this was in 2004 so I doubt the picture is still up on the website.

--Fins Up Basset Loving Parrotheads.

Brenda Cruse

http://bhbhappiness.blogspot.com/