[Dailydrool] DogKu and Itty Press cards

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Fri Feb 6 10:52:06 PST 2009

Bonejour, Miss Penny & Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves in
France.

Jackie, we have one FURTHER than the DogKu - our BASSETKU arrived today
!!! Wheeeeeeeeee - it's really great.  You MUST get a copy now now now
NOW!!!!

Also, now dat da mum's 'puter is home from the 'puterspital after MAJOR
surgery .... (pause) - guess what those morons said???? Da 'puter was
full of ..... (wait for it) ...... DOG HAIR!!!!!!!  Now, we are VERY
annoyed.  We know we have an OEBE here (that's Miss Penny) but all she
does is steal bread - NEITHER of us climb on the table, where the 'puter
sits <huff! huff!>

Anywayz, we are side tracking, this has nothing to do with what we
wanted to say.  We wanted to say that da mum was busy (and she's NOT
finished) sorting out all the new cards she has for her cullekshun
(collection) - over 6000 basset cards ... okay, we know, shut up Polly.
Well, she had some new cards from Royal Plant which are GORGEOUS but she
also had a whole load from Itty Town.  If our memories are good
(possibly not), we think she bought them from the Slobbershoppe.  They
are incredible cards. The expressions are amazing and what's almost even
better is the commentaries at the back - they had her smiling all afternoon.

No, folks, we are not on any kind of commission here but da mum has been
spending and getting some gorgeous things.  So, if you need to read, if
you need cards .....

Hugs and lurps to all those ailing hounds, humans and BIG hugs to EVERYONE,

Lurps, Misses P & P from France