[Dailydrool] Musical Hilarity

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:25:38 PST 2009

Was just walking 3 of my 5 with a non-Basset-owning friend and she started to sing the Monkies song "Here we go...walking down the street..."

So here is our version:

"Here we go walking down the street.
We get the funniest looks from everyone we meet.
Hey, hey we're the Bassets!
People say we're hounding around.
We're too busy sniffing to put anybody down..........."

I have been singing it at the top of my lungs and the dogs seem to appreciate it!  Now when The Colonel is home he asks: 'What did you do with the money?"  When I ask "What money?"  He says "The money I gave you for singing lessons!"

THIS is why I send him to Afghanistan so I can sing at the top of my lungs with my dogs!
GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me