[Dailydrool] Elder Clara is now home!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 12:27:53 PST 2009

Momma here. a very happy Momma too!! Elder Clara is home!!!!! All the wonderful drool has worked its magic again. Elder Clara is tired, and hungry, but we see a glint back in her eyes. The glob passed on thru--and now what was this "glob" we ask??? Fur, dirt. and----drumroll please---in true Elder Clara fashion--GAS.
Ahhhmmmm.
I think the gas is the reason they said take her home and watch her. ( I didn't tell them she was OEBE Queen of Farts).
I went to the clinic when they opened--took 3 dozen hot donuts-never hurts to schmooze when it come to my hounds you see-and of course they took me right to her. She looked pretty good, but they still wanted to do a couple more tests, one of the Doc's was working back there, and you would here her say, oh my DOg--who has GAS??? Now I said nothing, but I knew who it was-that familiar Stench that will wilt your eyebrows was like purfume to this Momma.
I told her on the way home how many wonderful folks were worried about her, how we had missed her so. She came in the house, the boyz were in thier crates, she got a drink and went right to Elwoods crate-stuck her snooter in there and?her huge tail went into high gear. I did hear her mutter something about she was not done with him yet-but we shall let that pass for now-
I thank you one and all for all the caring and support, you have no idea how much it has meant. I am getting to all the e-mails, to thank everyone. At her age, I was terrified. Now I am exhausted to say the least.

We are diverting all drool to other hounds in need, an hope and pray they are all as lucky as Elder Clara. She is home.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds