[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 15:32:13 PST 2009

Dear Debbie and family, especially da brudders,
I am so relieved that  Elder Clara is home and better.  I have been there too often with my guys lately, and I can vicariously appreciate the relief of having them home and healing.  Hard to believe my elder Pumpkin will be nine this August.  It seems like only yesterday we adopted the young spunkster from NSAL in 2000.
Hugs to all your hounds and prayers and continued drool from us.  Today it is my sister's delicious beef stew drool, but the hounds got theirs before she added a touch of vino to the stew. Yummy!!!!!
Drool to all in need,
Jackie, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre Louis, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max and Little Nikki