[Dailydrool] Drool for Bob and his pit bull Meg

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 19:05:19 PST 2009

Weez boff be sendin wots ob dwool to Bob an his poor pit bull Meg.   Weez
hopes dat hers time weft be comfy, an fuww ob lub.  Ben be sendin da  most dwool
cuz himz jus scarffed somb butter fwom da mom swab while she be makin  dindin,
dat be himz specialty, gwabbin fud fwom da swabes.  Weez awso be  sendin da
dwool to da obbers what needs it cuz deys wost her houndies an  kitties.  Da
bwidge be getting too many goin der dis year.  Snooters  to aw.

Charlie

PS, my back be getting better,  an I be goin on walkies now wiff da  dad.  I
be soo happy bout dat.
**************Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
AOL Music.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)