[Dailydrool] 11 year old basset hound owner died

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Sun Feb 8 07:50:56 PST 2009

I received a call last night from a lady whose brother has died and left his 10-11 yr. old Basset in need of a home.  She has cared for him but is moving to, I believe, assisted living and not allowed to take him.

the local rescue evaluated him today - he's a very sweet, big boy.  She did not know of any vet records, other than he has been neutered.  His teeth definitely need cleaning, and he's overweight.  He has a doggie door into the basement, and she says he never has accidents inside.

the dog is in Columbia MO.. if you have an open heart and a pillow for him to sleep on for this boy, please contact me. I am waiting for pictures now..

helena at proplanner.com

Hounds Haven  basset rescue, IOWA