[Dailydrool] jeff and trudy

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 04:40:36 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

Today is Jeff and Trudy's calendar day.Tomorrow is Trudy's 3rd birthday and
Friday(the 13th) is Jeff's 3rd birthday and its a full moon week.

I suppose I will have to stop singing Jeff's theme song (If I only had a
brain from the wizard of oz).We have a doggy door on our sliding door and
because of the way we had to put it in we have to put a stick in the track
so that it doesn't open.When the stick isn't there Jeff can get the door
open,anyway last night he took the stick out and let himself and the other
dogs out as well,luckily it does open to the pen.I had the door closed on
the dog door cause they were running in and out barking at nothing.

My DH and I are hooked on the phrase Caught in the riptide of lub. It has
become so much fun to say only we add pauses,it goes Caught(pause) in the
riptide of lub.Of course every time we do it I think of Bev and her DD from
a few weeks ago about intelligent people turn into weird people when they
close the doors to the world and become basset slaves.

Anyway,I am rambling.

Snooters and prayers to all,

Marty,Mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Mason and Hazel and the 5 c at ts