[Dailydrool] Save the date- MN event April 25

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Mon Feb 9 11:31:50 PST 2009

If you live near Minneapolis/St. Paul in MN or might be visiting the area on
April 25, Basset Buddies Rescue has a fun event planned for you.  It is our
second annual Spring into Summer event.  This is a fund raiser for BBR, we
currently have 68 dogs in our care plus a waiting list. It will be an all
day event with both indoor space and fenced free range space outside.  All
people and their dogs are welcome.  The schedule is still being firmed up
but we plan to include: auctions, speakers, healing touch demos, dog
communicator, photo opportunities, nail trimming and lots of other goodies.
Please feel free to email me directly if you would like the flyer as this
event is not yet on our website.  Have fun and help the hounds!

Lisa and the MN Woofers

Ella Marie, Sid and Hank