[Dailydrool] Nelly Belle is Basset of the Week

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Feb 10 12:46:12 PST 2009

Nelly Belle told me I am being remiss in my slave duties.
She wants to thank everyone that voted for her.   In true
slave form I have been making her "special treats", letting
her lie closest to the stove, yielding my heating pad and moving
all those horrid throw pillows so she does not have to suffer.

We send drool to all in need,
Karen and The Dog House Gang

Dis Nelly Belle.  Now dat I got da slave stweighten out,
Me wanna thank ebberyone dat vote for me.  Me and da
gang hab lots of spezul dwool dis week
It  gonna be chicky dumplin
dwool today.
So iffn anybuddy need sum we gotz pwenty for ya.
Snooters,
Nelly Belle