[Dailydrool] Noodles

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Wed Feb 11 15:26:15 PST 2009

Yes, Noodles is retired.  I believe she was going home from New York
with her co-owner Anne Testoni to learn obedience and agility.  she
had a very nice career.  I would assume that at some point she will
take time out for some babies.

In case anyone didn't notice,
the first Award of Merit at Westminster (actually, as of today the only
award of merit.  The It's So Floppy dog seems to have disappeared
from the results) went to Ch. Blossomhil's Mamma Mia who is my
grandbaby.  Her mother is Blossom, sister to Purple.  She looked
stunning.  and she is only a baby - 21 months old.  I got to be
there to cheer her on (If there is sound on the video on the www.westminsterkennelclub.org
web site, you can probably hear me screaming!)

Personally I
thought the basset entry was overall better this year than it has been the
last few years.  It's alway great to watch.

crazy basset
lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these