[Dailydrool] Sweetheart Waddle

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 17:24:31 PST 2009

Yes, it is true. Cakie and Loki ganged up on me and bought an airline  ticket
to Tampa FL for me tomorrow so I could help dawn with the bassetcrap. I  am a
cold weather gal and hate hot weather but I will endure a weekend in  Florida
to raise money for our homeless houndies and we at TriState have a lot!  As
Cakie said, shop Suncoast and if you have any extra $$$ or space on your
credit line, hit TriState. dawn searches high and low for unique basset items. I
have two of the special stone pendants and I get compliments from total
strangers in stores, the bank etc. They are distinctive and reasonably  priced. And
we do need  to go home with suitcases full of stuff we buy!  Those of you
attending, stop by with your houndies as we will need some
bellyrubbingearscritchingfixes as we will be away from our own hounds.
Kathy with Elwood, Crackers and Loki and  SpankyATB and SonnyATB-  the  two
big holes in my heart
Awards.  AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000002)