[Dailydrool] Kindness....Annie..... Heart worm treatment

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 18:56:32 PST 2009

I want to thank all the wonderful friends on the  DD who sent me such
touching emails about the Dadslave losing his job. It made  me realize that many of
us are in the same situation and I felt so comforted by  those emails. Droolers
are the best friends a momslave can have. The "Ratboyz"  wanted to get a job
(???) but I assured them today that is not necessary. Thanks  again for each
and every email!

     I have sent an email to Tony Clark with the  address Linda provided and
I hope she goes to jail for a long, long time. That  is the worst case of
embedded collar I have ever seen. How anyone can do that to  a living creature is
just beyond belief! Annie had such a sweet face in her  picture. This is why I
work so hard for CBHR and why I applaud AZ Basset Rescue  for their care of
her. Annie, healing drool is coming by the buckets for  you from the "Ratboyz".
We love you, sweetie and hope you feel better real  soon.

     As for heartworm treatment, I agree with Bev.  Since I am a home that
cares for fosters with heartworms during their treatment,  I can assure you that
my dogs will always get preventative all year long.  Sitting with a dog that
is sick and in pain just breaks my heart and it can be  so easily prevented.
It's just not worth the chance that one mosquito will bite  them and make them
sick. Nuff said.

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)